Edix Merino 8-Pocket Dressage Pad - Multiple Colour Options
The pad has a fur collar for extra softness around the withers and is anatomically shaped. On both sides of the spine there are 2 large compartments on the inside and 3 small compartments for inserts on the top, all with felt inlays. Naturally, a different type of insert can be chosen as required. Because the pad is equipped with 8 insert compartments, there are several options for further pressure distribution with the pad and or to position the saddle differently. Where the rider's leg rubs while riding, a nylon reinforcement has been applied to prevent wear.
High-quality Merino wool is probably still one of the most technically advanced materials in the world. Because the original fur skin is used instead of shaved and woven, optimal use is made of the advantages of this natural material. That is why we recommend that you use directly on the horse's back.
The new free spinal canal of the EDIX Merino pads, with close shorn Merino fur, has been developed in a way to reduce pressure points and to provide the best protection for your horse's spine. Furthermore, the Merino fur skin has a large surface so that the panels of the saddle rest completely on it. As a result, the natural fibers effectively distribute the sweat moisture to the outside, distributing pressure and absorbing shocks at the same time.
The EDIX® uni pads can be used for different brands of treeless saddles as well as traditional saddles.
- quilted double quilted step fabric
- anatomical shape
- the abrasive part is reinforced with nylon
- 8 separate compartments that can be closed with Velcro
- supplied with felt inserts as standard
- Merino® fur skin 30 mm fur underside
- Freespine through shaved fur back in the spine
- Fur collar for extra softness around the withers
- Size XS = 20.8"x18.1" / 53× 46cm.
- Size S = 24"x20.8" / 61×53 cm.
- Size M = 25.6"x20.6" / 65×55 cm.
- Size L = 27.9"x20.6" / 71x55 cm.