Leveza Mimiki Jumper Pad - Black or Navy
- Made from Australian merino sheepskin and a durable quilting.
- Sheepskin is known for is excellent shock absorber for sensitive backs.
- Open spine that helps to eliminate pressure on the spine and is also more breathable.
- The shape of pad is perfect for horses with high withers.
- The sheepskin is integrated in the saddle pad, it can have the benefits of a half pad so it's all in one.
- The sheepskin pile acts as an ideal insulator - it cools down and warms up slower than other materials.
- The sheepskin aids in proper saddle fit.
- Sheepskin acts as a good moisture wick and can absorb up to 25% of its weight in moisture.
After each use make sure to place your pad upside down to ensure that it airs.
Please use a washing bag. Use a mild wool wash detergent. Do not use soap or washing powders containing enzymes or bleach. Cold wash recommended. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not tumble dry. Line dry avoiding direct sunlight. wash separately.