EDIX 8 Pocket Baroque Pad
On both sides of the free spine there are 2 large inner compartments and 3 small insert compartments on the top left and right from the middle line, all felt inserts are included. Naturally, a different type of insert can be chosen if required.
Because the pad is equipped with 8 insertion compartments, there are several options to ensure further pressure distribution and or to change the position of a treeless saddle, to properly balance the treeless saddle on your horse. For a tree saddle you could do a temporary correction with this pad.
Because the pad does NOT have merino sheepskin or synthetic wool on the underside, the pad is also extremely suitable for rounder horses.
The EDIX uni pads can be used for treeless saddles as well as traditional tree saddles.
· outer fabric is a luxuriously velvet cotton-poly blend
· inner material is a pressure-distributing foam
· beautiful anatomical backline
· velcro straps for d-ring attachment
· 8 separate inlay compartments that can be closed with Velcro
· supplied as standard with all felt inserts
· free spine
· split for freedom of the withers
· size M=65×55 cm
· available in baroque shape
The saddle pad is easy to wash in the washing machine, provided you remove the inserts.