Leveza Sheepskin Dressage Pad - Multiple Colour Options
- Perfect for when you want the look of a professional saddle pad and the horse’s comfort.
- Made from Australian merino sheepskin and a durable quilting.
- Sheepskin is known for its excellent shock absorbency for sensitive backs.
- This pad has an open spine that helps to eliminate pressure on the spine and is also more breathable.
- The shape of the pad is perfect for horses with high withers since the sheepskin reduces friction.
- The sheepskin is integrated in the saddle pad and it can have the benefits of a half pad. It’s all in one!
Washing Instructions: Hand wash or cool machine wash. Wash with a special lambskin detergent. Do not use soap, no biological washing powder, no fabric softener, no tumble dry at low temperature.
Care Instructions: Sponge lightly soiled areas and towel dry. Brush gently after washing to help restore fluffy appearance. Leave to dry naturally, out of direct sunlight. Air daily to keep lambskin fresh.