Used 17.5" Schleese Heike Kemmer – Traditional Line
The HK dressage saddle delivers world-class competitiveness to the serious adult amateur and it provides the riders with one of the most supportive seats on the market. The HK saddle was developed in partnership with Heike Kemmer, Olympic individual bronze and team gold dressage medalist to deliver the performance of a champion saddle designed with superior support for the rider in mind. This saddle contains a revolutionary AdaptTree technology.
- Weight – 18.5 lbs
- Seat description – the 10.5cm seat depth, extremely soft seat and extra forward balance provides the rider complete support and comfort.
- Twist – the narrow twist allows the rider’s leg to fall and hand naturally providing close contact.
- Female design – includes extended stirrup bars for correct alignment, crotch comfort for pubic area comfort, and a wide seat to accommodate the female pelvis.
- Panel – the ¾ independent should relief system allows the horse complete freedom of movement. The independent panel allows the spine to move, bend and lift during collection. The sweat flap and panel are both cut away at the shoulder.
- Billet system -the adjustable v-webbing billet system allow for correct billet alignment and equal pull throughout the length of the tree.
- Thigh blocks – the adjustable thigh blocks give the rider the flexibility to adjust the leg support to their personal preference.
- Leather – premium soft leather, buffalo, german.
$3095 CAD - $2350 USD
Located in Central BC, Canada - Shipping available to Canada and US
Final sale. No refunds or exchanges. Sold "as is". No warranty implied or perceived by SFC. Saddles purchased through the site are deemed sold and final sale.